Friday 29 March 2013

stars in jars facebook page


Good morning campers ^.^

I have finally got around to creating a facebook page for Stars in Jars.
Free cosmic love & hugs all round if you click through and follow along with me there.
Absolutely do NOT like my facebook page if you're not fond of music, books, crafts or photos of gorgeous bearded men.
But! If mountain caves, blog shout outs, fiery nebulas, George Harrison circa 1974, navajo treasures and  frequent Stones/Joplin/Stevie Nicks video rewinds turn you on then...let's be friends!!!

Love you to the ☾ & ★'s

Lou


10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally did! (: I liked yours. Could you possibly do the same for me?
    Mine is just Allisonleighann. There's a link on my page as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you sweetie! I liked yours too x

      Delete
  2. Of COURSE I will come visit and follow/like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little snippet of your outfit! Your whole blog has this very vintage, 70's type of feel and I think it's just great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin, I'm glad you enjoy it!! x

      Delete