Sunday 9 September 2012

party pants


This weekend was the birthday celebration of my sweetest friend Whitney. She hit the big three-oh and so we got festive in Jungnang on Saturday night and did it up right for her. There was beer and cake and darts, hip-hop dance offs and arcade games. The night culminated in group photo booth silliness of which you can see the evidence above. 
Now that's my kinda birthday party!


Whit's a creative soul and she hand-made me a beautiful birthday card back in April with a matryoshka doll on the front. I decided to go ahead and kick-off a little tradition in nesting-doll cards and fashioned one of my own to give her. Inside it I tucked a string letter with birthday messages and some of my favorite inspirational quotes. Whitney posted a tutorial on how to make these lovely little alternatives to letters and notes a few weeks back and I had such a fun time creating this one so I thought I'd share the love!

                                                        Happy Monday to one and all!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! It was such a fun birthday bash! (We finally got those boys in the photo booth!) Thank you for the beautiful handmade love. x

    ReplyDelete