Tuesday 25 September 2012

3 Little Things

Sometime life just aint a sweet bowl of cherries.
Sometimes it's a big ol' bag of sour lemons instead.
You all of course know what they say...
Make lemonade.
Why stop at that? Make it pink lemonade.
On those days when the lemons are at their most bitter,
 just take a look around you and find three little things that make you sweet.

This week mine are:



1. Matryoshka Mama


This sweet Mama and her myriad of daughters was procured on a recent photo walk organized by my friend Angelo to the Seoul Flea Market. My Diana Lomo failed me completely and I walked away with not a single decent photograph but I did have this lovely lady to take the sting off.

2. Navajo jewellery


Turquoise, triangles, colorful beads and geometrics! Native American design is colorful, contemporary and timeless and always make me feel a bit more festive when I'm wearing it ^^


3. Wolves- Phosphorescent


This song is my morning soundtrack on the walk between the bus stop and my school. Just me and my earphones, the Seoul mountains, and the wolves.





What 3 things are making your days sweet?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me to slow down and look around. Seriously...today has been one of those days when I could use a good Jenny workout class AND a beer, or three. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was all over this earlier but now I fear the seasonal flu is trying to catch me .... Right before Chuseok :( need lemon ginger honey tea tonight to stave it off

      Delete
  2. What a delightful post! Definitely made me smile.
    Love that your first photo allowed me to engage in my number 4 favorite pastime: bookshelf snooping! Any bookcase with some Vonnegut present gets a hearty pass in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that jewelry! The colors are beautiful.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melissa!! I always get excited when I find new pieces ^^.

    Thanks so much for stopping by 💛

    ReplyDelete